Ladakh is a spellbinding experience in itself. And to make it a more curated journey, you can choose to stay in one of the boutique stays there. An exclusive experience, 11,000 feet above sea level, will definitely be worth remembering for times to come! And great stories to tell! Aaah! Don’t we love good stories?
5. Ule Ethnic Resort: Located on the highway that connects Srinagar to Leh, amidst all the dust that the cranes around the area seem to create, lays this oasis of calm. A beautiful property overlooking the Indus, with a gazebo with excellent views, set amidst a grove of orange trees, this property is as pretty as it gets. Also, it offers excellent value for money. It has tents with shared toilets which are very well maintained and also individual cottages. The entire property is surrounded by mountains and offers great views right from the dining hall to the various rooms. Located 12kms from Alchi and 40kms after Lamayuru, it’s got its location game going for it too!
4. Chamba Camp, Thiksey/ Diskit: The pioneers of glamping in Ladakh, Chamba boasts of luxurious stays in the lap of the mountains. With a set up like this, that looks straight out of a travel magazine, Chamba scores big on the luxe boutique category. With locations near Leh (Thiksey) and in Nubra Valley (Diskit), it’s quite an experience!
3. Shakti, Ladakh: Born out of the love for the mountains, Shakti began as a discerning travel outfit Shakti Village walks in the Kumaon Hills. Their latest property is the Shakti, based out of Ladakh, and the village walks that they design are a key element of their trips till date. Going to traditional villages with porters and guides, and experiencing the village life but with the comforts of a Shakti experience. Their stay in Karu village is gorgeous, perhaps the pictures will give you an idea how exactly so.
Also check: “5 Foods you must eat in Ladakh”
2. Woody Vu House, Stok: This beautiful heritage home near Stok, is a lovely luxury option for those looking to get away from the crowds of Leh while still be centrally located for the rest of your journey in Ladakh. Designer rooms overlooking the village, with each boasting of private site out areas. This one will make your eyes sparkle.
1. Nimmu House: Located in Nimmu, it also wins some great location points like Ule. Close to Alchi and also the hub of all River rafting activities, this stay is a great way to recover from the rafting aches. But it’s much more than that. With its rustic appeal, its farm fresh food, and its proximity to the village, Nimmu is an excellent boutique stay experience right here in Ladakh. One can get a taste of Village life with village walks with a local, go grazing with the livestock, or spend the day reading under the shade of a tree. Wonderful times can be had at this wonderful stay and we hope you love it, as much as we do!
Also check: 7 Gompas to visit in Lahaul Spiti
The Blueberry Trails designs personalized trip to Ladakh, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom made plans for you! For our upcoming tour schedule and International tours from Mumbai and for custom made Holiday Packages from India write to us at email@example.com or call at +91 8080 122 441 for further information.